Mortgage Note Buyers
Looking to get money from a promissory note that you hold on real estate or a business? We are mortgage note buyers who can assist you to turn that future income into cash today. Seascape Capital is a trusted, service-oriented company with the highest possible ranking from the Better Business Bureau, and is known nationally as a top company for buying mortgage notes.Click here for a Free Real Estate Note Quote
What is a Mortgage Note?
* A mortgage note is a type of promissory note showing the terms of an owner-financed sale of a property.
* The terms include the interest rate, duration of payments, payment amount, due date of first payment, etc.
* A mortgage note is sometimes called a real estate note, a deed of trust note, or simply a promissory note — they are basically the same for most purposes.
* The note is the “I.O.U.” while the deed of trust or mortgage makes the property the collateral for the sale.
What is a Business Note?
* A business note includes the first two elements shown in the above mortgage note description but the collateral is a business.
* A business note may or may not include real estate. To make your note most marketable, we recommend that you separate it into separate notes — one for the real estate and a separate one for the business.
* Business notes are much riskier than mortgage notes, mostly because they are less easy to sell in case of a default. Thus, the pricing will not be as attractive compared with a real estate note.
* A good business note will follow all of the parameters shown on the business notes page.
If you have mortgage notes or trust deeds for sale, you can reach us toll-free at 1-800-634-4697 or, if you prefer e-mail, use our easy email form here. With either option, we will almost always get back to you within two hours.