Creating a Mortgage Note
The articles teach those who are interested on how to create a mortgage note, items to consider when dealing with a mortgage note buyer, and how partials work. The article have been published in the periodicals of numerous county bar associations, realtor groups, and builder/developer organizations throughout the U.S. Seascape Capital has been buying mortgage notes and sharing valuable information with the industry since 2002.
All articles, posts and content on this website are copyrighted by Seascape Capital Inc. and may not be reprinted, duplicated, or used without the company’s written permission.
- How Partials Work
- Tips on Creating a Real Estate Note
- Selling Your Real Estate Note
- Selling A Note During A Pandemic Or Economic Downturn
- Making the Sale with Seller Financing
- Getting Cash Out of Your Business Note
- Selling a Commercial Note
- Taking Over Mortgage Payments
For more information about the articles or to discuss the specifics of your real estate note, please call Alan at 1-858-208-7776.