Seascape Capital Business Scholarship Program
Rewarding Excellence in Business Education
Seascape Capital is dedicated to providing the best mortgage note buyer options. We encourage entrepreneurship and business development among the next generation of students. For that reason, we’re pleased to support higher education, and announce the Seascape Capital Scholarship Award. Affording a college education can be difficult and every little bit can help, so starting in 2017, we will be awarding our first annual scholarship.
Scholarship applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States. Students must write a blog post on the topic of “The future of the economy in the U.S.” in addition to filling out the form below.
Selection Process & Notification
All applicants will be first reviewed by an internal committee before a final selection process by the founder Alan Noblitt. Notifications will be made by email or phone no later than three weeks after the scholarship deadline.
How to Apply
- Write a blog essay of 500+ words on the topic of “The state of the economy in 2017”
- Post the article to your blog at your personal blog, your website or on your student blog at your university website.
- Include a minimum of 2-3 citations and link to them inside of your blog post. One of the links must be back to the Seascapecapital.com site to be eligible.
- Fill out the form below to complete application.
The deadline to apply is June 1st, 2017. Announcement of winner to be made July 1st, 2017. This is a annual scholarship. Applicants that miss the 2017 deadline will get automatically applied to the 2018 scholarship.
- $750 USD as one payment, made no later than 30 days after 2017 winner announcement.
- Free training on the mortgage note industry
Please send any questions about the 2017 Seascape Scholarship Program to
Official Entry Form
Seascape Capital is a national note buying service dedicated to transparency and integrity. We offer to buy a variety of note services to individuals who are looking to sell their note they hold. As one of the nation’s top note buyers, we go above and beyond to provide a trusted service that thousands have depended on.