Seascape Capital is among the best known and most respected buyers of real estate notes in the country. Thousands of note holders have worked with Seascape since its founding in 2002, and came away satisfied due to the high level of integrity, expertise, and consistent communications that are provided.
Real estate notes can also be called mortgage notes, deed of trust notes, promissory notes, or a variety of other terms. While there are some minor differences among a few of them, for all practical purposes they are the same thing.
You might decide to sell one or more real estate notes to pay medical expenses, bring down credit card debt, plan for retirement, jump start a new business, or any number of other reasons. Sometimes people want to sell their note just to avoid the hassle of tracking the payments, ensuring that property taxes and insurance are kept current, and that the property is well maintained.
You can sell your real estate note on nearly any type of property — residential, commercial, or land. Residential properties include single family houses, condos, townhouses, and even mobile homes (if legally affixed to the land).
1. Contact us with information about your property and about your real estate note
2. You will hear back from us within 24 hours
3. We reach agreement on price and process some paperwork, order a drive-by appraisal, and obtain a title commitment.
4. Generally, your funds will be wired to you within 24 hours after closing
5. No points, closing costs, or fees in the sale of your note. From start to finish, the process usually takes 3-5 weeks.
If you have questions or want details about how your real estate note sale would work, please call Alan at 1-800-634-4697. Or, to submit to us information about your note and the property, please click here .