Factoring stimulates cash flow and gets quick results. Invoice factoring using Seascape Capital is flexible, accessible, and relies on the strengths of a business’ customers.
- Is based only on the accounts receivable. A client’s ability to raise cash by invoice factoring is based on the total accounts receivable rather than on traditional measures of financial strength and stability or on debt/equity ratios.
- Factoring is not a loan, so there is no debt to repay.
- Provides continuing cash flow without the requirement of periodic payments or interim payoffs. New sales continuously create new power to obtain cash, and the business does not have to deal with the renewal of loans or worry about maturity dates.
- Offers a dependable, continuing source of cash without the necessity of making separate loan applications.
- Is fast, as you will receive cash within 24-48 hours of sending out your invoices. Generally, it takes only 1-2 weeks to get you set up initially, and then the invoices can flow. No more waiting for loan boards to grant or deny a loan.
- Factoring can help you to meet payroll, fund future growth, manage through seasonal slowdowns, or address other working capital needs
- Factoring can be used for monthly invoiced amounts as low as $20,000/month, though your invoice factoring terms and price will be better for you if you factor more than that.
- Advance rates from the factoring company are typically 80-90% of invoiced amounts.
- Funding is based on the creditworthiness of the paying customer, not that of the factoring client.
- Superior customer service and rapid approval process.
HOW TO START
It is easy and painless to get started. Start by completing our easy online form.
You merely need to provide to Seascape Capital:
- A completed profile sheet (available by calling or e-mailing us).
- A report showing aging of accounts receivable.
- A copy of a current invoice with backup documents (i.e. P.O., proof of delivery).